The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a vital part of the school community at the RISE International School.
The PTA at the RISE International School brings together the whole school community by organizing and hosting various events throughout the academic year and supporting new families to ensure they feel welcome beyond the classroom.
The PTA works in collaboration with our parent community and typically organizes the following types of events:
- whole-school fairs, on the school site, which include activities, games, food and drink, outside vendors and musical entertainment by students.
- parent events held off-site in the evening.
- refreshments at performing arts and sporting events.
- courses/lectures for parents, in conjunction with PTA.
- casual coffee mornings, providing an opportunity to meet staff and other parents.